We implemented the most requested feature and nodeMeister is now fully compatible with Octane for LightWave 3D. Our gratitude goes to Juanjo González for providing the required information.
Changes in 2018.1
- Made nodeMeister compatible with Octane for LightWave, adding multiple custom connection types.
- Streamlined the addition of new inputs on the Output node in a nodeMeister graph.
- Replaced the “Add…” button on the Input and Output node of the nodeMeister Graph with a pop-up to directly select the type of the new connection.
- All prompts asking the user if he's sure to perform an action are now hidden if the Alert Level in Layout 1) is set to Low.
- Added a “Transparency” and “Single Threaded” option to the node if they run in a shading / displacement context respectively.
nodeMeister 2018.1 is available for LightWave 3D 2018.0.3 and higher on Windows or MacOS for 89€ (excl. VAT).