We have updated our range of plug-ins to fully work with LightWave 3D 2018.
They will be released on the first of January 2018 - just in time for the update to LightWave 3D.
Due to changes in the SDK of LightWave 3D 2018, the plug-ins had to be reworked:
- exrTrader 2018 has been updated to support the new buffers made available in LightWave 3D 2018, including custom AOVs.
exrTrader supports the latest OpenEXR standard, including new compression methods.
We have developed our own buffer viewer for exrTrader 2018.
- infiniMap 2018 works as expected and has been updated to allow for the use of projection nodes as well.
- frameD 2018 has been updated and works as expected.
- shaderMeister is not supported anymore.
shaderMeister depends on the availability of shader plugins. These have been dropped for LightWave 3D 2018 and no hooks were added to allow for global shading. This, unfortunately, forces us to stop development of shaderMeister.
- db&w Tools 2018 has been updated. Material related nodes have been removed/replaced, since the new shading system uses a very different (and more modern) concept for materials.