This update to infiniMap fixes various issues:
Changes for Version 1.7a
- Colour corrected the Colour output of the infiniMap image Node.
- Fixed a rare crash in the OSX Version
- Changed the location of the envelopes for the nodes in the global channel list. They are now created in the proper location for the surface and node. This also fixes a slowdown in scenes with hundreds of infiniMap nodes.
- Updated the PNG library used by infiniMap to the latest version, resulting in a minor speed increase when dealing with PNG images.
- Updated the zlib library in Windows with a version that is better optimised, resulting in minor speed-ups when compressing EXR images using ZIP compression. The OSX build uses the zlib library that ships with the OS.
- Speed-ups to UV evaluations when rendering on many cores on LW 10.1 and higher.These are quite substantial in cases that use a lot of images as well as a lot of UV mapping on 4 cores or more.
- Fixed an issue with the normal mapping node in relation to local translations.
- Fixes to the UV mapping code, resulting in a more accurate spot size being computed which in turn loads lower resolution image tiles. This can improve memory usage when using UV maps substantially. • Fixed the normal mapping node to work properly with translated items
- changed the default location of the license file to:
%appdata%/db&w/licenses on Windows and
~/Library/Application Support/db&w/licenses on OS X
to prevent issues writing the license file.Previous license files will still be used by the plugin - and the licenses from the locations mentioned above can also manually be copied into the same directory as the plugin for a self-contained installation.
02 Mar 2012 14:36:51
31 Dec 2017 22:05:38
db&w infiniMap License