Please note: dbwTools_cc.plugin is a combined 32-/64-bit UB, but requires at least OSX 10.5 to run.
- fixed the issue of the simple colour correction not using the values specified in the GUI
- added an initial OSX-UB that supports running in 64-bit as well.
- Added Sequence node
- Added "Revenge of the Lenscap" image viewer (Please be careful with that one!)
- various extensions to existing nodes
- various bug fixes
- added on-line documentation at http://www.db-w.com/content/view/137/
- added two small nodes, TimeInfo and Extended Spot Info
- fixed a crash bug in the Cache Node related to multi-threading
- fixed an issue in the Material Blender
- fixed Modeler issues in the booster nodes as well as the cache node
- Further speed improvements to the material blender node
- Four new nodes: Cache, Material Booster, Colour Booster and Scalar Booster
- Speed ups to the material blender if the opacity is 0%
- Added Channel Blender and Single Light Illumination Nodes.
- fixes a bug that made the Material Blender unuseable for ... materials :( *sigh*
- fixes a bug that caused the 32bit version of the Notifier to crash on Vista x64
- fixes a bug that only affects the Material Blender for OSX-CFM, the other plugins have not changed.
If you find any issues, don't hesitate to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We hope you enjoy working with this plugin.
Your db&w Team - http://www.db-w.com