exrTrader V1.6 for OSX UB, 32- and 64-bit
Changes since V1.5b:
- Added support for LightWave 10:
- VIPER is now colour corrected using the display colour space. As a consequence, all Display Gamma settings will be ignored and also be removed from the exrTrader GUI when running in LW 10.0
- Only the RGB buffers are colour corrected. This is because conceptually the other buffers are "technical" in nature and don't profit from colour correction.
- The ambient occlusion buffer is only requested and stored for the VIPER preview if it is actually made active by the user. This prevents double renders from happening just because the AO buffer is requested automatically for VIPER.
- The Pixel Inspector is now always moved to the front if a pixel is clicked in VIPER
16 Feb 2011 01:40:26
16 Feb 2011 16:36:49
db&w exrTrader License