This update adds minor tweaks and adds Ambient Occlusion settings for LW 11.5 and higher.
Changes since V1.6.1b:
• Changed the label of the "Toggle VIPER" button to "Show/Hide VIPER" to make the functionality more clear.
• Changed the "Store all VIPER Buffers" function to only do so during a single frame render to prevent a performance hit when rendering sequences in Layout.
The label has been changed to "Store all Buffers (F9)" to reflect the new behaviour.
• "Review Settings" now detects duplicate output file names.
• Slight, potential, performance improvements when writing files across a network on windows.
• Added a tab to set the options for the AO buffer in LW 11.5 and higher
• Minor speed optimisations due to switching to more recent compilers on all platforms