exrTrader V1.0b for 32- and 64-bit Windows and OSX
This release of exrTrader fixes a few minor issues that crept up after exrTrader was released.
The PDF manual has not been changed.
Here is a list of changes in exrTrader V1.0b:
- Render Mode Settings weren't saved
- Quick Buffer Enable RGBAZ doesn't select Depth
- Extra Buffers don't get saved as image files if the output path is a UNC file name.
- The image filter saver crashed in versions of LightWave 3D prior to 8.5
- Fixed a spelling mistake in the "About..." button on the main exrTrader interface
- Fixed a potential crash when using the image saver in Modeler
- All displayed file names now display the file name in relation to the current content directory, making them shorter and easier to read. This mainly affects the description of the plugin in the image filters plugin panel of LightWave and the "Review Settings..." panel.
- Removed the option to select RGB or RGBA channels from the global settings. Images are now saved by the image saver with all channels as passed on by LightWave 3D. Render output images are always saved as RGBA.
- The exrTrader image filter export will display which images it saves when running in lwsn. This is to aid the debugging of renderfarm renders by checking the log files of lwsn.
- Added a button to access http://www.exrtrader.com from the registration panel.
A note for OSX users of exrTrader
There is a chance that the normal image saver does not work with the Open Beta of LightWave 9.2. If this persists until the final release of LightWave 9.2 on OSX we will provide a patch to make it work again.
We hope you enjoy working with exrTrader. If you have any issues, please feel free to mail us or use our support forum on this site.