exrTrader V1.3 for Windows 32-/64-bit, OSX CFM, OSX UB
This is a maintenance update to exrTrader.
Changes since V1.2:
- Added support for the refraction buffer in LightWave 3D V9.6
- Added "flip" option for single channels
- Added "Luminance as RGB" option when saving greyscale buffers to single images
- Added a new naming option for output files
- Tweaked the preset mechanism to allow for longer names as well as names containing "special" characters.
Important note for Mac OS X UB users
The path to the storage of global presets has changed in the UB version of exrTrader as of version 1.3.
It used to be the installation directory of LightWave 3D, now it is "/Library/Preferences/LightWave3D"
If you used global presets, please copy the "SimplePreset" folder from your LightWave 3D folder to "/Library/Preferences/LightWave3D"
We hope you enjoy working with exrTrader. If you have any issues, please feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our support forum at http://forums.db-w.com
Best Regards, Your db&w team.