exrTrader V1.4 - Windows 32- and 64-bit
- Added an option to additionally save buffers a any image format supported by LW
- Added the ability to include variables in the path name
- Added an option to apply the display gamma after exrTrader has saved the buffers
- Updated the manual
- Added a section to the manual that describes the buffers as provided by LightWave 3D
- Minor tweaks to the GUI
- The Reflectivity buffer was accidentally disabled, it is now working again
- The Depth buffer Minimum/Maximum settings weren't applied as described in the manual, now they are
- Fixed a (rare) crash bug in connection with the selection of channels and buffers
- Fixed the quick selection of channels, the Depth Buffer wasn't always added
- Fixed the behaviour for limited regios, which now match the setting in the render globals
- Added support for the refraction buffer inLightWave 3D V9.6
- Added "flip" option for single channels
- Added "Luminance as RGB" option when saving greyscale buffers to single images
- Added a new naming option for output files
- Tweaked the preset mechanism to allow for longer names as well as names containing "special" characters.
- Added display gamma
- Added gamma correction for buffers
- Added un-multiply by alpha option for buffers
- Added LW 9.5 compatible metadata.
- Added "default" presets
- various small bugfixes
We hope you enjoy working with exrTrader.
If you have any issues, please feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our support forum at http://forums.db-w.com
Your db&w team.