exrTrader V1.5 - OSX UB 32-bit and CFM
- Added support for writing OpenEXR data windows depending on the content of the buffers. This decreases the size of image files and speeds up loading and compositing in applications that support the OpenEXR data window (such as Fusion 6, Nuke or Shake)
- Updated the presets to allow for user defined directories.
- Added the Pixel Inspector to the VIPER preview,
- Various minor tweaks, such as adding a dedicated VIPER button the main user interface to toggle VIPER.
- Minor bugfixes, mainly to the presets system
- Windows: Moved the location of the global Presets to the documents directory for "All Users" to prevent crashes for non-admin users.
- Allow users to change the name of the channels saved for single channel buffers (these were hardcoded to Y).
- This should improve compatibility with Nuke which expects single channel buffers to be named "A" and then loads them as masks.
- Added the %eye% variable to distinguish images when rendering using a stereo camera
- Added an option to additionally save buffers a any image format supported by LW
- Added the ability to include variables in the path name
- Added an option to apply the display gamma after exrTrader has saved the buffers
- Updated the manual
- Added a section to the manual that describes the buffers as provided by LightWave 3D
- Minor tweaks to the GUI
- The Reflectivity buffer was accidentally disabled, it is now working again
- The Depth buffer Minimum/Maximum settings weren't applied as described in the manual, now they are
- Fixed a (rare) crash bug in connection with the selection of channels and buffers
- Fixed the quick selection of channels, the Depth Buffer wasn't always added
- Fixed the behaviour for limited regios, which now match the setting in the render globals
- Added support for the refraction buffer inLightWave 3D V9.6
- Added "flip" option for single channels
- Added "Luminance as RGB" option when saving greyscale buffers to single images
- Added a new naming option for output files
- Tweaked the preset mechanism to allow for longer names as well as names containing "special" characters.
- Added display gamma
- Added gamma correction for buffers
- Added un-multiply by alpha option for buffers
- Added LW 9.5 compatible metadata.
- Added "default" presets
- various small bugfixes
We hope you enjoy working with exrTrader.
If you have any issues, please feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use our support forum at http://forums.db-w.com
Your db&w team.