As of November 1st 2018, all future version will only be available to our Patrons on Patreon.
Please refer to http://wiki.db-w.com/tools/start for the documentation.
- The Clone count still didn't work as intended in the Extended Spot Info node, now it really does.
- Added an option to limit the Tone Mapping pixel filter to VPR only
- The Clone count didn't work as intended in the Extended Spot Info node.
- The Material Tweaker now at least sets the surface it's applied to to grey - as opposed to black - in OpenGL
- Added a simple Chroma Key node
- Added a simple Tone Mapping pixel filter, which can be used interactively in VPR as well
- Added Variables nodes to replace the native constant nodes if their values need to affect motion blur
- (Windows only) Added a Render Priority master handler that can automatically change the priority of Layout when rendering.
- An almost complete re-write of the Lambert node with massive help of Antti Järvelä from the LW3DG. It is now based on the new lighting system.
- Fixed a crash in the Single Lambert Node and the Material Tweaker
- Fixed a crash launching the Depth Limiter