Previous releases of nodeMeister
This download includes version 2019 for LightWave 3D 2018/2019 as well as version 2020 for LightWave 3D 2020 both for Windows and macOS.
Please be aware that version 2020 requires a new license to run.
- First version compatible with LightWave 3D 2020
- Fixed minor, context related niggles
- Added a “Current Context” display to the nodeMeister node
- Fixed an issue where copying a node containing an empty local graph could lead to a crash.
- Fixed a rare crash with a new node in a blank scene
- Fixed a crash when loading a nodeMeister graph with an integer input
- Fixed an issue of control values not being loaded as they should
- Fixed a crash when saving a nodeMeister graph with an integer input, due to trying to save a non-existing envelope.
- Changed the node colour to navy for better legibility.
- Fixed a crash when adding nodeMeister to a primitive object in a blank scene.
- Added local graphs to the node.
- Added the ability to copy a local to a global graph in the node and vice versa.
- The node now stores a backup copy of the global graph it references. This will be restored when loading and the global graph isn't present.
- Added presets to the node.
- Switching to a different node graph in the node is now more robust in trying to retain as many connections as possible.
- Added a button to open the master plugin from the node.
- Added a menu item to the node menu to open the master plugin.
- Reworked the presets in the master plugin to be more reliable
- Made sure that nodeMeister works with OD überPäss
- Optimized the evaluation of the node leading to substantial speed improvements in some cases
- Added a node menu to switch from the node to the nodeMeister graph and back.
Made nodeMeister compatible with Octane for LightWave, adding multiple custom connection types.
Streamlined the addition of new inputs on the Output node in a nodeMeister graph.
Replaced the “Add…” button on the Input and Output node of the nodeMeister Graph with a pop-up to directly select the type of the new connection.
All prompts asking the user if he's sure to perform an action are now hidden if the Alert Level in Layout is set to Low.
Added a “Transparency” and “Single Threaded” option to the node if they run in a shading / displacement context respectively.
This is the user manual for nodeMeister 2018.2